Pavillion Hub’s launchpad feature gives participants the opportunity to claim their tokens on more than one chain.
- Claim your tokens on Binance Smart Chain (BSC BEP20) or Phantasma Chain.
- Phantasma Chain will be the chain for staking and breeding, both chains will support NFT purchases and trading.
- *Phantasma Chain claiming
Table of Contents
Phantasma Chain has been placed in ‘Read Only’ mode, following a hacking attempt that was detected and locked down on the 30th April.
While the chain is in ‘Read Only’ mode, all unlocked tokens and NFTs are still accessible via Pavillion, but they aren’t able to be spent or transferred until the hacking exploit has been resolved and the chain is place in ‘Write Mode’ again.
For this reason, WNDR and NKTR tokens that are currently ‘Locked’ won’t be able to be claimed via Phantasma Chain in Pavillion for our upcoming TGE date of the 9th May at 12pm UTC. So we’re giving participants the ability to make their claim on BSC chain instead.
- If you DON’T claim your tokens on BSC chain, then your tokens will be available to you on Phantasma Chain as soon as it enters ‘Write Mode’ again. Your tokens are not lost, they are just not currently able to be unlocked.
- If you DO claim your tokens on BSC chain, then the equivalent number of tokens that you currently own on Phantasma Chain will be automatically ‘swapped’ for you once Phantasma Chain is back online. So you’ll continue to have the same balance of Phantasma Chain based WNDR tokens, but when Phantasma Chain comes back online this balance will reduce by the same amount of tokens that you claim on BSC.
- If you claim your tokens on BSC chain, the Pavillion will be covering the BNB costs for the claim, AND the later auto swap once Phantasma Chain comes back online.
- Makes sense right!? – Ok, let’s continue …
Before You Start
1. This only applied to you IF you participated in the PTTP token sale round of ‘Wonderman Nation’, and you currently have a balance of locked WNDR tokens in your Pavillion wallet.
2. Make sure you have a Pavillion Hub account, and that you’re logged in.
3. BSC claiming is available in version 0.1.6.1 – And this version has only been deployed on the web, and not the Windows client at the time of writing – Be sure you’ve updated your web client of Pavillion to this version before you continue.
– This BSC claim is a one way street. Once you opt to claim your tokens on BSC, that’s where you’ll receive them. Though they will later be available to transfer back into Pavillion on Phantasma Chain in future.
– NKTR tokens don’t currently have a BEP20 equivalent, so these are not available to claim right now. The option to claim them on BSC will be made available in future, if Phantasma Chain isn’t back into ‘Write Mode’ by the time breeding is live.
– – The BSC claim is a partly automated, and a partly manual, process for now. We’ll be doing our TGE token distribution on the 9th May at 11:55am – But we’ll be getting the lists for distribution together well before this time, so that we have everything locked in and ready to go.
*For now, we’ll say that people will need to have done this claim before midnight on the 8th May, so that we have enough time to collect the BSC claim list in Pavillion, and add it to our BSC distribution list.
**We will VERY likely run ongoing claims for WNDR tokens on BSC after this date. We’ll likely run them weekly, or so, depending on community requests.
Claiming WNDR tokens on BSC BEP20
1. Have your BEP20 address ready to go
If you have an account with an exchange, or if you have an existing crypto wallet, e.g. Metamask, then you already have access to a BEP20 address. And also, if you already have an ERC20 address, then the addresses are the same.
- If you DO already have an account on an exchange, or if you do have a decentralized wallet, like Metamask, but you don’t know how to get your BEP20 address, or how to access BEP20 tokens in Metamask, then we suggest that you take a look at one of the many guides on the internet – Here’s the #1 Google ranked guide to get you started
- If you DON’T already have a crypto wallet, then you’re able to use whichever exchange or wallet that you like. Personally, we mostly use Metamask, so we feel that we should at least recommend something that we ourselves like to use – But Metamask are not related to us, so please don’t request any Metamask wallet support from the GOATi team 😉 – There are lots of Metamask wallet creation guides online – Here’s the #1 Google ranked video to get you started.
2. Go to the ‘Account‘ window and select ‘Blockchain Wallet‘.
3. If you can’t see the ‘Locked Tokens’ section at the bottom, hit ‘Refresh’ and then hit ‘Check Locked Balances’.
4. After a few seconds, you should see your locked tokens appear under the ‘Locked Tokens’ section, as below – Click the “Claim” button next to the WNDR tokens
5. Enter your BSC address and hit “OK”.
And you’re done!
In the following window, you’ll get a notification that you’ve requested a claim for your WNDR tokens on BSC chain, with the time and date.
N.B. The vesting for WNDR tokens is 25% at TGE, and then 25% for the three more quarters, over 9 months. So you’ll see the claim for 25% (the TGE amount) displayed in the window below.
More guides and information
For help on buying and selling tokens, and sending and receiving NFTs, check out our blog articles below: