Pavillion Hub’s launchpad feature represents a unique opportunity to participate in games as an early adopter. It’s a platform where you can participate and stay engaged with games from launch right through to release.
- Get early access to in-game tokens and in-game items.
- Stay engaged with a project from launchpad, to early access, through to full release, without changing platforms.
Table of Contents
Before You Start
1. Make sure you have a Pavillion Hub account, and that you’re logged in.
*If you haven’t already created an account, you can follow our ‘Account Creation Guide‘ here.
2. Depending on the project, you may need to have completed steps required for whitelisting – Be sure to check the relevent project page for details.
3. You’ll need to have funds in your Pavillion Hub wallet.
*If you haven’t already purchased tokens, you can follow our ‘Platform Token Guide’ here.
Participating in a Pre-Sale
- Navigate to the relevant game page to find the ‘Token Sale’ or ‘NFT Sale’ section.
When the token sale is ready, you’ll see the check boxes for agreeing to the EULA, whitepaper/tokenomics and platform subscriber agreement.
The token sale area will let you know when your purchase window closes.
2. Check the boxes for the launch tokens or NFTs to appear.
If you’ve read and understood the project and platform EULA, whitepaper/tokenomics and subscriber agreement, then you can check the boxes to make any available in-game items appear.
3. Select item and enter an amount to purchase.
Depending on the games sale promotion, and which cohort you’re in, you’ll see a purchase limit.
*There may not be a minimum token purchase amount, except for a platform minimum $10 spend.
4. Select your currency that you’d like to pay with.
5. Check the details, and if ok, confirm the transaction.
6. After a short amount of time, you’ll receive your ‘Transaction Complete’ dialog.
7. On the following ‘Existing Orders’ page, you can select ‘Check Confirmation’ to update your order status.
8. If successful, the page will update with the confirmed order, including the blockchain tx.
9. Later, if you’d like to buy more items from your allocation, then you can put in a new order.
*Pavillion has a minimum $10 spend, so keep this in mind. If any of your allocation falls under this amount, then you may not be able to buy some of your remaining allocation.
10. Once you’ve bought all of your allocation, you’ll no longer be able to purchase any more.
You’ll notice in the screenshot below that your purchase limit is 1,300 tokens and your current order total is already 1,300 tokens, and so if you try to buy any more, it will auto-zero out to show you ‘0’ in the ‘Number of tokens’ section.
Note! Adding a payment will after this will allocate you ‘0’ tokens, and the order won’t proceed.
Q. How long until my items appear in my wallet?
The process should be pretty instant, but please allow a few minutes just to be sure.
11. After your payment has completed, you can return to the ‘Account‘ window and select ‘Blockchain Wallet‘.
12. If you can’t see the ‘Locked Tokens’ section at the bottom, hit ‘Refresh’ and then hit ‘Check Locked Balances’.
13. After a few seconds, you should see your locked tokens appear under the ‘Locked Tokens’ section, as below.
If the locked token section doesn’t populate for you, then you may not have completed your purchase, or you may have a failed transaction. If so, you can check the ‘Transaction History’ section and retry your purchase.
Keep in mind!
Depending on the whitepaper and tokenomics for the game, your purchase may be locked, and then released to you as per the unlock schedule – We recommend that you read these guides carefully before participating in a project.
More guides and information
For help on buying and selling tokens, and sending and receiving NFTs, check out our blog articles below: